Fresh from Miller Farms Market… 540-850-5009 … firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh from the Fields — Mesclun Mix…grown here on our farm. A salad mix comprised of a variety of greens balanced for color, texture and flavor. Hand cut, harvested often.
Fresh from the Freezer — Miller Farms Beef • Variety of Beef Sausages • Miller Farms Turkey • Homemade Entrees • Papa Weaver Pork
Fresh from the Cooler — Miller Farms pastured eggs. • Nice selection of cheese. • Buttermilk for baking • Heavy Cream for Whipping • Homemade fruit Salads
- Select a steak from the freezer…grill or broil.
- Make a fresh salad using Miller Farms mesclun mix. Garnish the salad with a soft-boiled egg nestled in the salad. Drizzle the fresh salad with a simple vinaigrette…either homemade or choose one from the Shawnee Springs shelf (I highly recommend the peach vinaigrette).
- Something sweet…
- Ice cream… 2 scoops, drizzle of maple syrup, finished with a sprinkling of crushed nuts.
- Brownie slider… select one of the homemade brownies, add a scoop of ice cream, add bacon bits on top, drizzle of maple syrup or chocolate gnache’ from the cooler.
- Select a “made from scratch” entrée from the entrée freezer. One entrée feeds 2 -4 people.
- Create a relish tray. Use a rectangular tray lined up with 3 small bowls. Choose 3 jars of pickles or relish from the Shawnee Springs pantry. Scoop out one for each small bowl. For example…pickled beets, corn relish and bread & butter pickles. All of these are a tasty compliment to a savory entrée.
- Something sweet…
- Select a jar of canned peaches from the Shawnee Springs pantry. Arrange some peach halves in a buttered oven proof dish. To the center of each peach half add in order … a teaspoon of brown sugar, a pinch of salt, and a pat of butter. Drizzle some of the peach juice from the jar overtop of the prepared halves. Broil until the peach is hot and the sugar is caramelizing. Remove to a serving dish and add a scoop of freshly whipped heavy cream.