2016 Pumpkin Patch Information (also see our Wholesale information)
Our Pumpkin Patch is now closed. The rest of the information on this page allows you to see how pumpkin season unfolds on our farm. Our patch is open Monday-Friday 4;30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturdays 9a.m.-5p.m. Columbus Day we will be open 9a.m. to 5p.m. We are closed on Sundays.
Pumpkins are also available in the Greenhouse behind the Market and in the barns by the Greenhouse. The Heirloom Pumpkins not available in the patch. Look for them at the Market. All pumpkins are $.75/lb. Or you can get a wheelbarrow load for $80. You are welcome to pile the wheelbarrow up, but you must be able to get it to the counter in the Market and your vehicle without the pumpkins falling off and without someone holding them on the wheelbarrow.
Our Annual Taste of the Market is Saturday October 1. Come see! Come learn! Come taste the difference! Buy Fresh! Buy Local!
Free Parking, Free Hayrides, Free Fresh Air! No Admission Charge!
ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE PUMPKIN!
When it’s Pumpkin Time at Miller Farms Market, it’s time for:
- Pumpkins—Come enjoy old fashioned pumpkin picking, where all you pay for is the pumpkin. Explore our 20 acres of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins, and winter squash in search of the perfect pumpkin. Big pumpkins, medium pumpkins, little pumpkins, and different colored pumpkins. We have the perfect pumpkin for you!
- Wholesale Pumpkin Information—We have lots of pumpkins picked and we will continue to pick pumpkins through October. Place your wholesale pumpkin order early!
- Hayrides—Free Parking! Free Parking! No Admission Charge! Free Fresh Air! Free hayrides to and from the Pumpkin Patch begin Saturday September 24th. Hayrides are 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays and Columbus Day. Hayrides Monday-Friday are from 4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Fall Decorating— Come see our beautiful acorn squash and heirloom pumpkins in all their colors. These pumpkins are featured in the decorating articles often found in Martha Stewart, Country Home, and Southern Living. Remember we also have mums, pansies, straw, cornstalk bundles and beautiful Indian Corn for your decorating needs.
- How to Cook a Pumpkin—Learn how to cook a pumpkin. Tastes so much better than canned pumpkin and your house smells so good while the pumpkin or winter squash is baking!
- Orange Pumpkins: Pie (4-5lbs), Smalls (8-10 lbs) Med (10-15 lbs), Large (16-24 lbs), XLarge (30 lbs)
- White—all white
- Blue Delight—blue/gray
- Long Island Cheese—tan
- Cinderella—reddish orange
- Fairytale—Cinderella shape, buckskin color
- One Too Many—red veins across a white background
- Red Warty Thing—bright orange, heavily warted, hubbard type flesh
- Flatso—flat and orange
- Flat White Boer—flat and white
- Peanut—covered with peanuts
- Marina Di Chioggia
- Gourds and Minatures
- Baby Boo—white
- Gourds—wide selection of colors
- Lil Orange Mon—dark orange background w/ light colored orange flecking
- ‘Lil Pump-Ke-Mon—orange and green stripes with white background
- Butternut Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Hubbard Squash