2022 Pumpkin Patch Information
2022 Pumpkin Season! We are near the end of Pumpkin Season, but we still have a great Selection of Pre-Picked Pumpkins. This Saturday is the last Saturday the Pumpkin Patch is open. Come explore our 14 acre pumpkin patch. Yes, we still have pumpkins in the field for you to pick! Free Hayrides. Free Parking. Free Fresh Air. We are looking forward to a GREAT finish to our Pumpkin season!
The Rest of this info applies during Pumpkin Season.
The pumpkins are growing now, and the patch looks great! We will begin having pre-picked pumpkins about the beginning of September. The Pumpkin Patch will open for the 2022 Season on Saturday, September 24th.
Interested in Wholesale Pumpkins? Great for Church Groups, Fundraisers, Birthday Parties, Weddings and Retail. Contact Ben @ email@example.com. Learn more….
Our Corn MAZE will open mid September. Corn Maze….that’s right we have a CORN MAZE too! Check in at the counter and pay for the Corn Maze. Mondays-Fridays, Adults 13 and up are $9. Children 3-12 are $7. Under 3 are free. Saturday Corn Maze admission fees are Adults 13 and up are $10. Children 3-12 are $8. Under 3 are free. Last entrance to the Maze Monday-Saturday is 4:00 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
We have a large sand pile and swing set area with picnic tables. We are not serving food at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own food and have a picnic.
There are lots of pumpkins for you to pick from the bins in the barn. Stroll through the flower beds behind the Market and check out all the Jack O Lanterns, Heirlooms Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Gourds, and Winter Squash!
Pumpkins are also available in the barns by the Greenhouse behind the Market. Look for them at the Market. All pumpkins are $.85/lb. Mini pumpkins and gourds are $1.50 each. Winter Squash is $1.50/lb. Or you can get a wheelbarrow load for $100. You can mix and match what goes in your wheelbarrow! Big pumpkins, little pumpkins, heirloom pumpkins, mini pumpkins, gourds, and winter squash. You are welcome to pile the wheelbarrow up, but you must be able to get it to the the counter at the Red Hut at the end of the Porch and your vehicle without the pumpkins falling off and without someone holding them on the wheelbarrow.
Come see! Come learn! Come taste the difference! Buy Fresh! Buy Local!
Free Parking, Free Fresh Air! No Admission Charge!
ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE PUMPKIN!
When it’s Pumpkin Time at Miller Farms Market, it’s time for:
- Pumpkins—Come enjoy old fashioned pumpkin picking, where all you pay for is the pumpkin. Explore our 14 acres of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins, and winter squash in search of the perfect pumpkin. Big pumpkins, medium pumpkins, little pumpkins, and different colored pumpkins. We have the perfect pumpkin for you!
- Wholesale Pumpkin Information—contact Ben @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayrides—Hayrides are on Saturdays only for the 2022 season and are only for the purpose of picking pumpkins. Do not ride the wagons unless you are going to the patch to pick pumpkins. Free Parking! No Admission Charge to the farm or the pumpkin patch, only the Corn Maze! Free Fresh Air! Free hayrides to and from the Pumpkin Patch begin Saturday September 24th. Hayrides are 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays and Columbus Day. Hayrides and the Pumpkin patch are unavailable Mon-Fri. They are only available on Saturdays and Columbus Day. Fall Decorating— Come see our beautiful acorn squash and heirloom pumpkins in all their colors. These pumpkins are featured in the decorating articles often found in Martha Stewart, Country Home, and Southern Living. Remember we also have straw and cornstalk bundles for your decorating needs.
- How to Cook a Pumpkin—Learn how to cook a pumpkin. Tastes so much better than canned pumpkin and your house smells so good while the pumpkin or winter squash is baking!
- Orange Pumpkins:
- Pie (3-5 lbs.)
- Small (8-10 lbs.)
- Medium (15-20 lbs.)
- Large (20-24 lbs.)
- Extra Large (30 lbs. and larger)
- White—all white
- Blue Delight—blue/gray
- Long Island Cheese—tan
- Cinderella—reddish orange
- Fairytale—Cinderella shape, buckskin color
- Gourds and Minatures
- Baby Boo—white
- Gourds—wide selection of colors
- ‘Lil Pump-Ke-Mon—orange and green stripes with white background
- Winter Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Kabocha Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Hubbard Squash
- Spaghetti Squash