2020 Pumpkin Patch Information
2020 Pumpkin Season is wrapping up. We still have Pre-Picked PUMPKINS and WINTER SQUASH. We have some Winter Squash in the Market. For more selection, check out the area under our barn roofs behind our Market. Stroll on through the Market and out the back Garage door and grab a wheelbarrow for your pumpkins or Winter Squash.
Our Corn MAZE will remain open through Saturday Nov 14. Corn Maze….that’s right we have a CORN MAZE too! Check in and Pay at the Red Hut at the end of the Porch for the Corn Maze. Mondays-Fridays, Adults 13 and up are $7. Children 3-12 are $5. Under 3 are free. Saturday Corn Maze admission fees are Adults 13 and up are $8. Children 3-12 are $6. Under 3 are free. Last entrance to the Maze Monday-Saturday is 4:00 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
We have a large sand pile and swing set area with picnic tables. We are not serving food at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own food and have a picnic.
The Rest of this info applies during pumpkin season.
We have finished picking pumpkins and winter squash for this season. There are lots of pumpkins for you to pick from the bins in the barn. Stroll through the flower beds behind the Market and check out all the Jack O Lanterns, Heirlooms Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Gourds, and Winter Squash!
Pumpkins are also available in the barns by the Greenhouse behind the Market. Look for them at the Market. All pumpkins are $.75/lb. Mini pumpkins and gourds are $1 each. Winter Squash is $1/lb. Or you can get a wheelbarrow load for $85. You can mix and match what goes in your wheelbarrow! Big pumpkins, little pumpkins, heirloom pumpkins, mini pumpkins, gourds, and winter squash. You are welcome to pile the wheelbarrow up, but you must be able to get it to the the counter at the Red Hut at the end of the Porch and your vehicle without the pumpkins falling off and without someone holding them on the wheelbarrow.
Come see! Come learn! Come taste the difference! Buy Fresh! Buy Local!
Free Parking, Free Fresh Air! No Admission Charge!
ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE PUMPKIN!
When it’s Pumpkin Time at Miller Farms Market, it’s time for:
- Pumpkins—Come enjoy old fashioned pumpkin picking, where all you pay for is the pumpkin. Explore our 8 acres of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins, and winter squash in search of the perfect pumpkin. Big pumpkins, medium pumpkins, little pumpkins, and different colored pumpkins. We have the perfect pumpkin for you!
- Wholesale Pumpkin Information—We are not taking wholesale pumpkins at this time.
- Hayrides—Hayrides are on Saturdays only for the 2020 season and are only for the purpose of picking pumpkins. Do not ride the wagons unless you are going to the patch to pick pumpkins. We have our hayride wagons set up with a limited amount of Straw so you can maintain a distance of 6 feet or more. Free Parking! Free Parking! No Admission Charge to the farm or the pumpkin patch, only the Corn Maze! Free Fresh Air! Free hayrides to and from the Pumpkin Patch begin Saturday September 26th. Hayrides are 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays and Columbus Day. Hayrides and the Pumpkin patch are unavailable Mon-Fri. They are only available on Saturdays and Columbus Day. Fall Decorating— Come see our beautiful acorn squash and heirloom pumpkins in all their colors. These pumpkins are featured in the decorating articles often found in Martha Stewart, Country Home, and Southern Living. Remember we also have straw and cornstalk bundles for your decorating needs.
- How to Cook a Pumpkin—Learn how to cook a pumpkin. Tastes so much better than canned pumpkin and your house smells so good while the pumpkin or winter squash is baking!
- Orange Pumpkins:
- Pie (3-5 lbs.)
- Small (8-10 lbs.)
- Medium (15-20 lbs.)
- Large (20-24 lbs.)
- Extra Large (30 lbs. and larger)
- White—all white
- Blue Delight—blue/gray
- Long Island Cheese—tan
- Cinderella—reddish orange
- Fairytale—Cinderella shape, buckskin color
- Gourds and Minatures
- Baby Boo—white
- Gourds—wide selection of colors
- ‘Lil Pump-Ke-Mon—orange and green stripes with white background
- Hooligan—white, green, and orange mottled color and deeply ribbed
- Winter Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Kabocha Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Hubbard Squash
- Spaghetti Squash