We have planted pumpkins for the 2020 Season Pumpkin season. We are NOT taking WHOLESALE Pumpkin orders at this time. We may start taking some as we get closer to September. We do not ship pumpkins out of State.
The rest of the info here applies during pumpkin season.
2019 Pumpkin Patch Information (also see our Wholesale information)
2019 Pumpkin Season is almost over. If you want to visit the pumpkin patch Monday-Saturday, you can check in at the Market, grab a wheelbarrow, and head out to the patch. When you get to the patch, the rows run North, South, so walk to the ends of the field and find the drive rows so that you aren’t smashing pumpkins and stems with your wheelbarrow. It’s about a 10 minute walk from the Market, just past the Corn Maze….that’s right we have a CORN MAZE too! Check in and Pay at the Market Monday-Friday for the Corn Maze. Mondays-Fridays, Adults 13 and up are $7. Children 3-12 are $5. Under 3 are free. All check ins for the Corn Maze are now at the Market. You can no longer check in at the red hut. Saturday Corn Maze admission fees are Adults 13 and up are $8. Children 3-12 are $6. Under 3 are free. Last entrance to the Maze Monday-Saturday is 4:00 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Remember to check out JoJo’s Kitchen for all kinds of goodies! Hand dipped Ice Cream cones piled high with home style ice Cream available all day. Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Chili Dogs, Hot Dogs, Sloppy Joe’s, Mac N Cheese, PBJ’s, available for Lunch! Drinks: Strawberry Lemonade, Lemonade, Iced Tea (Sweet and unsweet), Hot Coffee, Iced Coffee, Hot Mocha, Iced Mocha, Hot Cocoa, and Hot Tea. Perfect place during the week to meet for lunch especially for mommy groups….large sand pile and swing set area.
We have begun picking pumpkins and winter squash! There are lots of pumpkins for you to pick from the bins in the barn. Stroll through the flower beds behind the Market and check out all the Jack O Lanterns, Heirlooms Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Gourds, and Winter Squash!
Pumpkins are also available in the barns by the Greenhouse behind the Market. Look for them at the Market. All pumpkins are $.75/lb. Mini pumpkins and gourds are $1 each. Winter Squash is $1/lb. Or you can get a wheelbarrow load for $85. You can mix and match what goes in your wheelbarrow! Big pumpkins, little pumpkins, heirloom pumpkins, mini pumpkins, gourds, and winter squash. You are welcome to pile the wheelbarrow up, but you must be able to get it to the counter in the Market and your vehicle without the pumpkins falling off and without someone holding them on the wheelbarrow.
JoJo’s Kitchen is open 8am-5pm Monday-Saturday! See you at the Kitchen Window! Come see! Come learn! Come taste the difference! Buy Fresh! Buy Local!
Free Parking, Free Fresh Air! No Admission Charge!
ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE PUMPKIN!
When it’s Pumpkin Time at Miller Farms Market, it’s time for:
- Pumpkins—Come enjoy old fashioned pumpkin picking, where all you pay for is the pumpkin. Explore our 20 acres of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins, and winter squash in search of the perfect pumpkin. Big pumpkins, medium pumpkins, little pumpkins, and different colored pumpkins. We have the perfect pumpkin for you!
- Wholesale Pumpkin Information—We are sold out of some sizes for wholesale. Plenty of Jack O lantern size, heirlooms, plenty of mini pumpkins, and winter squash. Place your wholesale pumpkin order early!
- Hayrides—Hayrides are over for the 2019 season. The rest of the info here will apply for the 2020 pumpkin season. Free Parking! Free Parking! No Admission Charge to the farm or the pumpkin patch, only the Corn Maze! Free Fresh Air! Free hayrides to and from the Pumpkin Patch begin Saturday September 28th. Hayrides are 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays and Columbus Day. Hayrides are unavailable Monday-Thursday. On Fridays only, beginning Columbus Day week, 1 Hayride will be available at 5 pm. Fall Decorating— Come see our beautiful acorn squash and heirloom pumpkins in all their colors. These pumpkins are featured in the decorating articles often found in Martha Stewart, Country Home, and Southern Living. Remember we also have straw and cornstalk bundles for your decorating needs.
- How to Cook a Pumpkin—Learn how to cook a pumpkin. Tastes so much better than canned pumpkin and your house smells so good while the pumpkin or winter squash is baking!
- Orange Pumpkins:
- Pie (3-5 lbs.)
- Small (8-10 lbs.)
- Medium (15-20 lbs.)
- Large (20-24 lbs.)
- Extra Large (30 lbs. and larger)
- White—all white
- Blue Delight—blue/gray
- Long Island Cheese—tan
- Cinderella—reddish orange
- Fairytale—Cinderella shape, buckskin color
- One Too Many—red veins across a white background
- Red Warty Thing—bright orange, heavily warted, hubbard type flesh
- Gourds and Minatures
- Baby Boo—white
- Gourds—wide selection of colors
- ‘Lil Pump-Ke-Mon—orange and green stripes with white background
- Hooligan—white, green, and orange mottled color and deeply ribbed
- Half Pint—small orange about the size of grapefruit
- Winter Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Hubbard Squash
- Spaghetti Squash