2018 Pumpkin Patch Information (also see our Wholesale information)
Place your wholesale pumpkin order now! Serving Garden Centers, Church Fundraisers, Scout Groups, Weddings, Birthday parties and more! Let us know how we can help you! Check out our wholesale information! Contact Ben if you have questions. 540 850 6729. Call or Text. Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Pumpkin Season will be here soon! This Saturday, October 28th we will be serving Papa Weaver BBQ with Baked Beans and Cole slaw starting at 11:00. We are now dipping Pumpkin Ice Cream!
The pumpkin patch will open Saturday September 29th at 9:00 a.m. During Pumpkin season, the patch is open Monday-Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m. Columbus Day we will be open 9a.m. to 5p.m. We are closed on Sundays. The last day for Hayrides is Tuesday Oct 30. There will not be any hayrides on Halloween Day.
Pumpkins are also available in the Greenhouse behind the Market and in the barns by the Greenhouse. The Heirloom Pumpkins are not available in the patch. Look for them at the Market. All pumpkins are $.75/lb. Or you can get a wheelbarrow load for $80. You are welcome to pile the wheelbarrow up, but you must be able to get it to the counter in the Market and your vehicle without the pumpkins falling off and without someone holding them on the wheelbarrow.
Our Annual Taste of the Market is Saturday October 6th. Come see! Come learn! Come taste the difference! Buy Fresh! Buy Local!
Free Parking, Free Hayrides, Free Fresh Air! No Admission Charge!
ALL YOU PAY FOR IS THE PUMPKIN!
When it’s Pumpkin Time at Miller Farms Market, it’s time for:
- Pumpkins—Come enjoy old fashioned pumpkin picking, where all you pay for is the pumpkin. Explore our 20 acres of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins, and winter squash in search of the perfect pumpkin. Big pumpkins, medium pumpkins, little pumpkins, and different colored pumpkins. We have the perfect pumpkin for you!
- Wholesale Pumpkin Information—We have lots of pumpkins picked and we will continue to pick pumpkins through October. Place your wholesale pumpkin order early!
- Hayrides—Free Parking! Free Parking! No Admission Charge! Free Fresh Air! Free hayrides to and from the Pumpkin Patch begin Saturday September 29th. Hayrides are 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays and Columbus Day. Hayrides Monday-Friday are from 4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Fall Decorating— Come see our beautiful acorn squash and heirloom pumpkins in all their colors. These pumpkins are featured in the decorating articles often found in Martha Stewart, Country Home, and Southern Living. Remember we also have straw and cornstalk bundles for your decorating needs.
- How to Cook a Pumpkin—Learn how to cook a pumpkin. Tastes so much better than canned pumpkin and your house smells so good while the pumpkin or winter squash is baking!
- Orange Pumpkins:
- Pie (3-5 lbs.)
- Small (8-10 lbs.)
- Medium (15-20 lbs.)
- Large (20-24 lbs.)
- Extra Large (30 lbs. and larger)
- White—all white
- Blue Delight—blue/gray
- Long Island Cheese—tan
- Cinderella—reddish orange
- Fairytale—Cinderella shape, buckskin color
- One Too Many—red veins across a white background
- Red Warty Thing—bright orange, heavily warted, hubbard type flesh
- Gourds and Minatures
- Baby Boo—white
- Gourds—wide selection of colors
- ‘Lil Pump-Ke-Mon—orange and green stripes with white background
- Hooligan—white, green, and orange mottled color and deeply ribbed
- Half Pint—small orange about the size of grapefruit
- Winter Squash
- Butternut Squash
- Acorn Squash
- Hubbard Squash
- Spaghetti Squash